Do you remember when MC Hammer put out the Jay Z diss track called “Better Run Run”? Well he’s back with the remix. I am cool with one of the dudes in the video so I kept my random thoughts on the nice side.
I read some of the comments on the youtube video and people are ruthless!
Random Thoughts while watching this video:
* He would look better without all that hair! too girly looking
* I really could have done without all the “It’s the fire’s”
* How old is MC Hammer?
* Okay, the dude in the black coat getting out the passenger side is the homie Tommy Gigz so he gets a pass
* Damn the other dude hair is banging! “Can I braid yo hair?” *in my ghetto girl voice*
* Aye, the dude on the couch with hammer is cracking me up!!
* Wait, is this song supposed to be talking about Jay Z too?
* They look like they took the living room furniture out of the house…
* What’s with the Cigar?
* Hammer’s son wasn’t bad to me…
* Did y’all peep Hammer dancing in the passenger seat while Bobby Hammer (Is it bobby or booby?) was rapping!? LMFAO
* I follow Pleasure Ellis on twitter, but I didn’t like him in this video.
* LMFAO Hammer and this dude hahaha I can’t take dat!
* Background dancer *insider* LMFAO
* Dude with the dreads at the end that said he doesn’t get high he gets lifted looks familiar.
* This whole video just screams Oakland LOL
* Better run better run run
Overall the video wasn’t bad. I think they should have stuck with the original concept of the video and baptized Jay Z LMFAO
There were also way to many people rapping on here, so you could barely tell if anybody was really that good.
Shout out to Tommy Gigz… Keep doing ya thang. One day I’ll have a post dedicated to rumors of who you’re dating. LOL